Thursday, September 13, 2018

worse case scenario

The stalling of this storm is not good and causing major flooding on the Neuse in Oriental and New Bern.  Reports are coming in and they are not good.   This is unlike anything that we have ever seen and it is far from over. 

Thanks to all of you for your kind words, thoughts and prayers.  We are in a safe place, just not sure what we are coming back to find.  Clean up will be more of a priority than catching drum for the near future.

Deposits will be refunded once the waters recede or if you prefer, forwarded to a future trip which is what most have decided.