Friday, September 8, 2017

Watching Irma

Based on the curent forecast, yes, we are planning to fish every day, no cancellations due to this storm, however we do understand that other people in other places have other things that they need to deal with.   If you can come, we'll be ready.  If you can't get here, please let us know so that I can do damage control on this end.

Thanks for all the calls and concerns, especially prayers for Anna's family in Miami, looks like they are in for the east side of the storm.  No bueno.